Terms & Condition for Edyoucate
- The unauthorized use of the website is subject to the criminal offense. The dispute arising is subject to the laws of regulatory authority.
- The information present on the website might contain inaccuracies or errors and so we exclude any liability for any such issues.
- The content present on the website is for your use and it can be changed without any prior notice. The information that you use through the website is at your own risk and we are not liable for it.
- The trademark material on the website is owned by us and cannot be used by any third party. It is important to have our consent to use our site link on any other website.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- The products or services provided by us are for personal or commercial use. You are not allowed to disassemble the content nor remove any copyright from our website.
- The damage that causes your device will not be our responsibility. You are agreeing on the terms and conditions of the site and so we are not responsible for anything.
- You have to give a clear shipment address for any products. You should avoid packages that are tempered or damaged. In case of replacement, you should return it within 7 days to our address in the same condition.
- There are no refund policies when you enroll for any online program with us. The refund policy is made clear to students in the fee structure before taking the admission. A refund is possible only if the promised service is not delivered to you.
Breach of any terms under the above-mentioned subject by any user will not cost us but users will be liable for it. Our coaching center will be entitled in case of any dispute or breach of terms under competent jurisdiction.